Far Cry Instincts Predator Xbox 360

Tom_P

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 30, 2006
Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
Bought last Thursday and I've been playing a lot. I was pretty amazed by the graphics, I thought that they will be bad, for example Quake 4 compared to the PC Version. Good details on the environment. I haven't played online yet.
Comments????

After I assembled my Gaming PC I couldn't help performing comparisons between in both platforms(PC and 360).
An Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core, with 2 gigs on Ram, Asus Sli motherboard and dual PCi xpress 7800 Nvidia's. Did I mention that I bought those parts so I could play F.E.A.R. and Quake 4?:devil:

Tom_P said:
After I assembled my Gaming PC I couldn't help performing comparisons between in both platforms(PC and 360).
An Athlon 64 x2 Dual Core, with 2 gigs on Ram, Asus Sli motherboard and dual PCi xpress 7800 Nvidia's. Did I mention that I bought those parts so I could play F.E.A.R. and Quake 4?:devil:

Haha, people are complaining about Xbox 360 & PS3 "estimated" pricing, but I bet you blew both of those out of the water with your system! :) You didn't happen to get all of that for under $500, did ya? hehe

-John

You didn't happen to get all of that for under $500, did ya?
Let me think.... Nottt!!
Well I needed a new PC anyway, as I stated F.E.A.R. and Quake 4 didn't work in mine.. Actually my PC was 3 year old and my wife spent all the time in front of the PC (she is working on her Master Degree), so I make sure that I can assemble and easily upgradable PC. I just wait for good offers on TigerDirect...

Talking about the game, I played Far Cry last night on Xbox live. Is kind of cool I just hate the fact that the players can get so many shots with out getting kill. The Sniper head shot does the trick .. Another thing I like is the game lobby, played with the same people for hours, also 16 players and the same time. I had fun last night... off course I had to wait for my wife to finish watching American Idol on my HDTV,,:mad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts