Fargo on FX

Still haven't watched last night's episode, but I'm glad I "discovered" this show in discussion forums like this only a couple of episodes into the series and was able to catch up via On Demand. This is one of my favorite new shows to come along in the past year. Unbelievable cast, donchaknow!

I was quite frankly surprised I had to drill down three pages of threads here to find a discussion thread on it.

The extended trailer for season 2 came out last month.

Looks like it's going to be pretty good with some nice moments of comedic relief

Absolutely love this one though.

I just finished up season 2. It was hard to know what to expect from this season with an entire new cast and a completely unrelated story. I think it mostly lived up to the standard set by the first season. They got another great cast together too.

Final episode was a bit of a let down (it felt very epiloguish compared to the season 1 finale), but overall a very excellent season. Quality TV for sure.

Excellent season but the second to the last episode was one of the most bizarre things I've seen. What the hell was the deal with the UFO, which I thought would be explained in the finale, but wasn't. And what was the deal with the storybook narration. I love darker humor and between the movie and the two seasons of the show, Fargo has many laugh out loud moments. I briefly saw something about a link between seasons 1 & 2 of Fargo. Apparently Billy Bob Thorton's charactor mentioned something about a massacre at Sioux Falls in the '70s in season one.

Unfortunately it will be a while for season 3. It won't premier until 2017, but will take place in the year 2010.

http://deadline.com/2015/12/fargo-season-3-plan-spoilers-noah-hawley-1201667618/

It's really no different than between seasons one and two. Season 1 was a Spring show that ended in June 2014. Season 2 was a fall show that premiered in October 2015. 16 months in between seasons. So I'll go out on a limb and say Spring of 2017, which would be 16 months from now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)