Farrah Fawcett RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really 1st noticed her from the 1976 movie "Logans Run" with Michael York.She played Holly in a NEW YOU,where he went to have his face re done.
Damn, a really sad day. :(

I liked her in that movie and saw it when i was 14. She looked her classic best with her Farrah Hair wings. Watched Logan's Run again the other day so my 9 year old could watch it.

I spoke to my brother earlier today. Apparently my 18-year old nephew now has our much worshiped poster of Farrah hanging on his bedroom wall. It's a good thing that poster can't speak...:eek::rolleyes:

Did he clean it before giving it to him? ;) :D

Did he clean it before giving it to him? ;) :D
I have no comment on the matter... ;)

To be honest, I thought that poster found the trash sometime after I joined the service in '81. Of course, I also found out my brother swiped my Ted Nugent, Kiss and Black Sabbath albums, along with my baseball card collection and a couple dozen Detroit Tiger souvenier bats (1960s & 1970s) that I assumed were tossed by mom.

I have no comment on the matter... ;)

To be honest, I thought that poster found the trash sometime after I joined the service in '81. Of course, I also found out my brother swiped my Ted Nugent, Kiss and Black Sabbath albums, along with my baseball card collection and a couple dozen Detroit Tiger souvenier bats (1960s & 1970s) that I assumed were tossed by mom.

As per the baseball card collection, it sounds like my sister... when I came back after college, her collection has grown considerably, with all sorts of cards from 1975 and 76 when she was 4 and 5 years old. She swears they were here, but I know the truth. :D

As per the baseball card collection, it sounds like my sister... when I came back after college, her collection has grown considerably, with all sorts of cards from 1975 and 76 when she was 4 and 5 years old. She swears they were here, but I know the truth. :D
Yep, he had more than three full shoeboxes full of cards (cards from all three brothers) from '66 (oldest brother 8-years my senior) to when I outgrew collecting them in '77. I'm sure some of them are worth a few bucks, but my brother would never sell them. Anyway, it sure was nice getting my fingers on some old Tigers cards (Gates Brown, Al Kaline, Mickey Lolich, Willie Horton, etc.). My oldest brother traded a few cards back-in-the-day because I recall seeing a 1961 Norm Cash and 1961 Mickey Mantle.

Found this video in my archives

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86A9vAvWvnA]YouTube - Farrah Fawcett Schick Dryer Commercial 1970's[/ame]

Remember Battle of the Network Stars?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mZ4I4avYxU]YouTube - Farrah Fawcett Tribute 1976 Battle of the Network Stars[/ame]

Farrah Fawcetts Red Swimsuit Donated to the Smithsonian

Farrah Fawcett's low-cut red swimsuit is already part of history for the countless purchasers of the 1976 poster in which it famously appeared, and now the item will be preserved for future generations to see in one of America's most iconic institutions.

Source & More: popeater.com

You mean this one.... ;)

farrah.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)