Fashion TV no longer in Dish Platinum?

GOOD never watch that lame channel. Maybe was good for Rich bitches in Hollywood & Beverley hills Residents only!
Hope they getting FearnetHD channel soon for replacement. We don’t have smeller channel like that Fearnet.. Would be Awsome choice!

It's been a sloooooooooooooooooow month. :)

I am getting concerned, I wrote to DISH PR seeking info on this and they quickly replied back they were looking into it. Then nothing since then.... normally when that happens it means they know something but can't talk about it...

It's been a sloooooooooooooooooow month. :)

I am getting concerned, I wrote to DISH PR seeking info on this and they quickly replied back they were looking into it. Then nothing since then.... normally when that happens it means they know something but can't talk about it...

Charlie is probably warming up the lawyers as we post. :D
Ghpr13:)

GOOD never watch that lame channel. Maybe was good for Rich bitches in Hollywood & Beverley hills Residents only!
Hope they getting FearnetHD channel soon for replacement. We don’t have smeller channel like that Fearnet.. Would be Awsome choice!
What FTV doesn't stand for fear tv. :)

My wife will not be happy! :(
One of the channels she watches on a regular basis. She actually liked Ultra-HD more (for better fashion reviews) but Dish dropped that one long ago...

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

My wife will not be happy! :(
One of the channels she watches on a regular basis. She actually liked Ultra-HD more (for better fashion reviews) but Dish dropped that one long ago...

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

HUGH +1 on this....first Ultra now FTV gone...will make for a very sad female in my house

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)