Fast and Furious 6

This may be good and could we see a rock vs Diesel fight again :D I can't wait to see this and the return of Michelle Rodriguez (Letty)

When I saw the preview in the theater I was excited, it looked very good. I have always been a fan of the Fast and Furious movies.

I was not disappointed by the the newest movie. It was a lot of fun, with impossible and insane vehicle stunts. Yes I know most of the tricks are impossible, but they are still fun to watch.

There is a scene in the credits setting up F&F7. It is quite interesting who they are introducing.

I thought it was great. Good action , good story, good comedy moments. I've really enjoyed the last 2 entries in the franchise.

Looks like the Rock may not be in the next one. I read they're going to start filming in August for an accelerated release next summer and he is supposed to be filming Hercules.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It is odd to see ads for the movies after he has died. Brick Houses keeps getting previewed, and I am sure F&F7 will have him in the previews a lot too.

I do not think they look close enough to Paul Walker to really do much good. Walker's stuntman probably looks more like him from a distance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts