Fast Forward/Rewind Issue

Fanucci

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 5, 2008
I just started getting this problem tonight and I'm trying to see if is a hardware/software issue. When I try to either rewind or fast forward, I'm getting a big jump in time when I hit play. If I was fast forwarding and then hit play, the program would jump almost two minutes ahead of the point where I would hit play. Same with rewinding. It was really frustrating and I haven't had the issue before. Anyone else have any problems?

Yes I've been experiencing the same issue over the past week. It seems like the clock on the screen when you FF is going as quick as it should when you FF the fastest you can, but the video is not in sync. So you press play and the video then jumps to the screen that is located at what time the clock shows.

That time is usually about 2-5 minutes either before or after what you were seeing while pressing play to stop the FF. I'm familiar with that lapse in time being 10-30 seconds apart, but now it's different and irritating.

I have a 722, had it for about 3 months. Been working smooth since just recently.. over the past month or so when playing back a recording of an off-air local the first 10 seconds is just a black screen. Requires a skip ahead button press to get to actual content, then a couple taps of the jump back button to see the beginning normally.

Also while trying to view a screen shot paused w/o the bar across the bottom, when I try to play again it jumps back to the beginning of the recording.

I've got it too, guys. The FF/RR clock on the 722 is definitely not in sync. I've noticed the 2-5 min. jumps as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts