Channel 75 HIDEF

S

SoftwrDude

SatelliteGuys Family
May 13, 2004
I just saw in the guide, channel 75, but its content is blocked in Puerto Rico. I am still waiting for Dish to change the HDPak for the Essentials HD pack to the Puerto Rico / US Virgin Islands area.

Does anyone have more information about channel 75 or when Dish is going to let us have the Essentials package?

Pepper

Pepper

DVR Addict~Mad Scientist
Supporting Founder
Mar 16, 2004
Satsuma, AL
It appears to be available in local markets where HD locals have recently gone online. It is announcing "HD locals are now available" and refers to www.disnetwork.com/locals "call 888-290-3270 for a free dish upgrade to get your locals"

C

cicijay

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Sep 16, 2003
I have the Channel here also. It says "This programming is not available in your area". Does this mean it is coming?

Wdam33

Wdam33

SatelliteGuys Pro
Oct 29, 2003
Louisville, KY
Yeah, its on here in Louisville, KY....but Louisville is not listed as coming on line anytime soon. I can not view the channel either.

dennispap

dennispap

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
May 9, 2007
Hammond, La.
I have the Channel here also. It says "This programming is not available in your area". Does this mean it is coming?

I doubt it. It says the same here on 75 in new orleans.
As usual, dish says one thing on the guide/info and something totally opposite on the actual channel
They ought to run a channel saying "free hd channels - $30.00 per month"