Channel 75 HIDEF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SoftwrDude

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 13, 2004
I just saw in the guide, channel 75, but its content is blocked in Puerto Rico. I am still waiting for Dish to change the HDPak for the Essentials HD pack to the Puerto Rico / US Virgin Islands area.

Does anyone have more information about channel 75 or when Dish is going to let us have the Essentials package?

It appears to be available in local markets where HD locals have recently gone online. It is announcing "HD locals are now available" and refers to www.disnetwork.com/locals "call 888-290-3270 for a free dish upgrade to get your locals"

I have the Channel here also. It says "This programming is not available in your area". Does this mean it is coming?

I have the Channel here also. It says "This programming is not available in your area". Does this mean it is coming?

I doubt it. It says the same here on 75 in new orleans.
As usual, dish says one thing on the guide/info and something totally opposite on the actual channel
They ought to run a channel saying "free hd channels - $30.00 per month"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)