Not open for further replies.
Fat Tire
Summit Extra Pale Ale
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
Anchor Steam
Guiness
Hazed and Infused
Surley Bender

Nice to see the shout outs to Yuengling, the only good thing to come out of PA! (I kid, I kid).

What about Stegmaier? It is made a stones throw from my house in PA. Actually, I don't remember drinking that since I could legally purchase beer.
I am more of a plain beer drinker I always have Miller Light in the fridge and the guys I play hockey with always buy Labatts blue.
When I was younger Growling Gator Lager was my favorite and was hooked on that for sometime.

My current favorites are:

Duvel.
Stella Artois.
Spaten Optimator (prefer in the cooler months as at 8% it isn't what I'd tend to drink in summer, so for now just the Oktoberfest or Lager).
Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
Hoegaarden if I'm looking for something sweet.

There is a wonderful place in Atlanta called the Brick Store Pub that has a variety of Belgian beers on tap that you rarely find state-side. Delicious...

CDH.

Chief Oshkosh on tap,,, the nuts are in the beer taste, very full and delicious, Unfortunately no longer available. Currently available beer would be Christian Morlein.

What a relief! I would've assumed you were going to say Iron City! ;) I actually had the unfortunate opportunity to try IC before and I can honestly say it was probably the worst thing ever! Even worse than any Busch or Old Milwaukee beer I ever had! :D

I hate Iron City beer, I use to love Rolling Rock, but when Anheuser Bush bought them and moved them out of Latrobe I stopped drinking it.

I hate Iron City beer, I use to love Rolling Rock, but when Anheuser Bush bought them and moved them out of Latrobe I stopped drinking it.

I didn't know this. How long ago did that happen? I used to love RR, but the last couple of six-packs didn't taste the same, and I thought maybe I just lost my taste for the brew. For me it was Stroh's, When they closed the Detroit Brewery I stopped drinking it, just wasn't the same.

As for now, well so many great brews to pick from, but my favorite is anything made by Bell. (Kalamazoo Brewery) Worth searching out, honestly.

Topic says it all... I'm personally a huge fan of a well made beer.

My favorites tend to go in cycles.. though at this moment in time if I could only have one beer... it would likely be La Fin Du Monde.... next week I would likely choose something else.

Other favorites:
Duvel
Orval
Rodenbach Grand Cru
Bell's Two Hearted Ale
Arrogant Bastard Ale
Rochefort 10
St. Bernardus ABT 12
The Sixth Glass Quadruple
Stone Ruination IPA
Rogue Shakespeare Stout
Celebrator Dopplebock
Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout
Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
La Chouffe
Westvleteren 12 (wish this one wasn't next to impossible to get ahold of, have only had it twice.. but what a beer it is!)
Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen

Could go on for sometime.. but that's more than enough.

Let's hear yours!

Haven't seen either around Detroit in a while. Outstanding brew, I'm partial to the Oatmeal Stout, but I wouldn't kick you out of my house for bringing the Imperial Stout!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)