Which is your Favorite CSI?

• CSI: Vegas

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • CSI: Miami

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • CSI: New York

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters
Vegas but a long shot, watched Miami for one year but Caruso makes me want to... and NY no interest too much like other grimy NY cop shows. But LF doesn't do anything for me on CSI Vegas, hopefully he'll grow on me.

Used to watch Miami alot but Horatio got really annoying, and the cases are always about rich people. Vegas is my favorite, i like the characters the best.

I hate the New York CSI the most and couldn't watch it. I hate New York accents , they grate on my nerves. I like the CSI Miami the best even though David Caruso is a smirky, posing jerk at times. But I also like the regular CSI , but liked Grissom better than Fishburne.

Shouldn't the poll options be
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
CSI: Miami
CSI: New York
:)

I prefer the original. I never got into NY, and I did watch Miami for about two seasons. David Caruso turned me off. I also got tired of how the CSI's were taking people down instead of the regular police force.

I like the CSI las Vegas - but liked Grissom better than LF - maybe he will grow on me too - but I REALLY like George Eads! :eek:)

As for me...I am a DIE HARD CSI Vegas dude. I watched Vegas ever since the first show when it first ever aired. I loved Grissom. His sense about things was truly scientific at best (at least it was for me). I was saddened when Grissom and his woman left the show. Perhaps some day they will make a special guest apperance. As for LF...thats something that HE will need to grow on me. Very pointy...very detailed but still doesnt have the personality of Grissom.

I did watch the show when Vegas "introduced" Miami and New York. I watched New York for a while but the story line kept leaving me bored. As for Hurato...please...whats a cop doing in rich peoples town with all those silicone babes? Come on....be more realistic than that!!

As for me...I am a DIE HARD CSI Vegas dude. I watched Vegas ever since the first show when it first ever aired. I loved Grissom. His sense about things was truly scientific at best (at least it was for me). I was saddened when Grissom and his woman left the show. Perhaps some day they will make a special guest apperance. As for LF...thats something that HE will need to grow on me. Very pointy...very detailed but still doesnt have the personality of Grissom.

I did watch the show when Vegas "introduced" Miami and New York. I watched New York for a while but the story line kept leaving me bored. As for Hurato...please...whats a cop doing in rich peoples town with all those silicone babes? Come on....be more realistic than that!!

CSI:NY was tied in and introduced by CSI:Miami.

S~

You know..now that I think about it..you're right! Grissom had to go to NEW York on a case thus introducing CSI: New York. My bad. Thanks for correcting me. It was a couple years ago so I guess my memory is getting ahead of me?? lol naw but anyways thanks for the correction. New York was ok for me for a season or two, but then I just lost interest in it for some reason. As for Vegas..I'll keep watching it until the producers throw the storyline out of wack.

Cheers!!!

Caine went to NY because his suspect tied into a case he had when he was a cop there. CSI: intro'd Miami and was also tied this season to Without a Trace.

S~

Speaking of Warrick...for some unknown reason why...I don't know and I cant answer why but I never understood why Warrick left the show. Was it money? Personal relations? Wanting to pursue other avenues? Any one care to comment?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)