Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Don't Eat Dessert

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • More that one of these

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Lemon Merengue pie, "Dixie" pie (similar to a pecan pie, except you use walnuts and chocolate chips), Carrot Cake & Italian Cream cake.

I'm not really into sweets, but I voted ice cream....but it has to be thick, expensive ice cream like ben and jerry's

There is a lady here that makes the most fabulous white cake with white frosting. I kid you not, when I was pregnant, I ate half a sheet cake in less than a week. For any and all occasions that do not call for brownies, I call her for cake. She's better and cheaper than any of the other places to get cake. I didn't vote again, but this would be my second favorite dessert.

I don't know about you, but I have dozens of "favorite" desserts. After a nice Italian dinner, I find it almost impossible to beat a wonderful serving of Tiramisu; nothing completes a little south of the border dinning like a little Mexican fried ice-cream; after feasting on panang or mussamun curry, there is nothing like fresh mango and Thai sticky rice; nothing beats a fresh fruit tart during a springtime stroll through old town Alexandria or creme brulee and coffee during a fall walk through Adams Morgan and the Woodlee Park-Zoo; I would die for a frozen custard from Carl's on a hot summer night; I wish I could find an original Sander's Buttercream layer cake - the best birthday cake ever; in the mood for a little mediterranean cuisine...nothing better than some baklawa from Shatila; just gotta have a slice of homemade cheesecake after a ribeye at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse; also, a can of Ready-Whip and Ms. Riffjim is a simple yet tasty favorite!

Just one favorite dessert? I could go on for days...

Hello...
So you have taken wonderful topic in the post.As per my choice is concern,my favorite desert is chocolate ice-cream.I like the chocolate flavor the most,and that's why it is my favorite one.Thank you for sharing such a nice comment...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)