Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Paul McGann

• Christopher Eccleston

• David Tennant

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
My vote is for Tom Baker. He was the first one I saw in the role, and had a strong presence on screen. Plus he had jelly babies. :up

My vote is for Tom Baker. He was the first one I saw in the role, and had a strong presence on screen. Plus he had jelly babies. :up

Same here. He was the first I saw. But having later seen all the others (albeit, limits versions of Hartnell and Troughton due to the extreme age of the video, most of which was unavailable (some still is I think), I still rank Tom Baker as my favorite. I have to admit however, that Tennant has proven himself quite capable, and is my new #2 favorite, followed by McCoy. But as the Brigadeer would say - wonderful chaps - all of them.

I wish the US would pick up the "specials" currently being broadcast in the UK. Its been a year now without the doctor on US tv. And I would love to see a special "N-Doctors" special to reunite those actors still with us (Tennant, Eccleston, McGann, McCoy, & Colin Baker... not sure if any others are still around or capable of filling the roll. Even Colin Baker is looking in need of a regeneration.)

Christopher Eccleston & David Tennant are my favorites...i guess that makes me new school.

Hard for me to decided which one I like better but I am leaning twords David as there is so mucn more history there as Chirstopher only did one series.

Now that Im getting back into it, Im unsure of the new guy coming. He just looks like a dork.
How is that any different than Tennant? ;)

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I worried when Peter Davidson stepped into the role. And while he was stiff in the first few episodes, he really grew into it.

My favorite Dr. Who will always be Tom Baker. He was just so matter-of-factly in every thing he did. And I use to love K-9! The two of them were great together. I do like David Tennant. He does remind me of Tom Baker in a lot of ways. I love that the series keeps going, but I hate thinking about the Dr. regenerating and having to get use to another actor.
Ghpr13:)

For me it has to be Tom Baker. My brother was into the show when I was a kid and he's the first I'd ever seen in the role. Always loved his "all over the place" style, which has stuck with the character ever since.

Tennant for now is my 2nd. I'm still catching up with the old series so that may change sometime in future. He reminds me more of the 5th Doctor than anyone, especially after "Time Crash". "You were MY Doctor."

Even for all the haters out there, I like Colin Baker. Yes he could be a bit of an ass at times, but that made for some interesting stories.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)