Favorite New Show of 2011

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Now that the season is over, what was your favorite new show? It was a hard decision for me. I really like Person of Interest, Revenge, Once Upon a Time, and Hart of Dixie. Tough.

And the winner is.......

"Once upon a Time" because of the multiple story lines that fit seemlessly together.
S~

Made ya work for it :D

Unfortunately, No more Alcatraz. Hell on Wheels is terrific. I can't wait until November.

S~

I'm torn between Person of Interest and Revenge. Hmmm...I'll have to go with POI since this show "clicks" on so many levels and, unlike Revenge, they didn't take a 2-month mid-season hiatus.

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

dfergie said:
Alcatraz gone I pick Unforgettable... oh snap, cancelled also. ;)

Unfortunately, Unforgettable was shown no love by CBS. I think they had 10M +/- viewers and were #1 in their timeslot...and all Poppy Montgomery got was a good swift kick-in-the-shorts.

Unforgettable was 59th out of 154 shows in primetime if you look at the gross numbers. but it isn't about the gross numbers and hasn't been for some time. it is about how you do in certain demos and unforgetable fell falt there.

Geronimo said:
Unforgettable was 59th out of 154 shows in primetime if you look at the gross numbers. but it isn't about the gross numbers and hasn't been for some time. it is about how you do in certain demos and unforgetable fell falt there.

It sounds like a good reason for NBC to cancel their entire primetime lineup and start from scratch. :D

None of them interest me this year. Drop Revenge by second episode. Person of interest dropped by fifth episode. Forgettable or unforgettable could not get past the fantasy. Alcatraz I liked but since it was dropped... Touch is still in DVR. Awaken, I wake up after four episodes and could not stand the plot of the two shrimps.

Network show---Once Upona time----I have run hot and cold on it but it is original and clever

Cable---not sure but maybe falling Skies

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)