Favorite Soft Drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
:love We love our Ale8one in central Kentucky. It is a type of ginger ale for those of you who don't know what is taste like. Their web site is www.ale8one.com it you are interested in knowing more.

Do you know of any other regional soft drinks across the country?

Coke or Cherry Coke

Then Dr Pepper

and if all else fails.....HIllbilly Piss....I mean Mountain Dew

When at home I drink tea, but at work I take either a 24oz Pepsi or Gatorade (fruit punch) I take instant tea or Gatorade to mix and add to the empty gatorade or pepsi bottle. I carry a Coke and either a Pepsi or Vanilla Pepsi in my water jug. I work in a mine so what you carry is what you have for the 12 hours you are there! I like Dr Pepper but I do not drink it very often.

The original Sprite Tropical ReMix. (I'm not as big a fan of the Berry ReMix).

I was going to cut out the caffeine. (If I'm in a Don't care about the caffeine, I'm
a Dr. Pepper fan)

I had to vote on Diet Coke (caffeine free) ... it mixes so well with the handles of Rum that I pour though :)

On the Mt. Dew part of the topic anyone who consumes more than 12oz of this in a day is probably a software developer or ditch digger .... am I right!?!?!

slacker9876 said:
On the Mt. Dew part of the topic anyone who consumes more than 12oz of this in a day is probably a software developer or ditch digger .... am I right!?!?!
I was software but now I'm a sys admin. I get the 44 Oz becase Speedway charges 1 price for any size up to 44oz. I just get the biggest and it last me a good portion of the day.

I just hope this really isn't true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts