favorites glitch??

roemmelt

Original poster
May 18, 2008
when i click program a second time it does not just cycle through the listings buy presents the screen with all the favorites titles.

i have changes it several times as instructed but after a few day the changed setting does not stick and i have to do it again.

got the 772 system.

anyone else got this problem??

b

Your post is a bit tough to follow, but I think what you are saying that when you hit "guide" there is a popup that comes up listing all your favorite lists instead of cycling through them. This is an alternative to the cycle method. To change it to the cycle method hit menu, 8 (preferences), 2 (favorites) and change it from "guide popup" to "guide button".

when i click program a second time it does not just cycle through the listings buy presents the screen with all the favorites titles.

i have changes it several times as instructed but after a few day the changed setting does not stick and i have to do it again.

got the 772 system.

anyone else got this problem??

b

Are you saying that you want the "favorites" lists you've created to cycle thru by using the "guide" button, rather than popping up the list of "favorites" when you hit the GUIDE button??? BUT even though you've set it to BUTTON (cycle) it keeps going back (defaulting) to the LIST of favorites??? (1,2,3,4) ???

Let me know....I helped an elderly couple with their DISH setup (722) and I'm pretty sure its doing the same thing. They're DISH newbies and I don't think they keep going in and changing the selection to access FAVORITES by using LIST.

Bruce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)