Favourite FTA Satellite/Channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Caspionet has some neat nature documentaries. Plus a neat show in which they show how industrial products like Hyundai motorbuses are assembled in Kazakhstan.

I find the pic quality on Tuff (83w) to be quite poor IMO. Hence I never bothered watching it.

Cheers, K

It is, but I know that it is so don't expect more. If I want to watch something on it I will deal with it.

Yeah just a smidge, but I still end up usually watching it on Ku.

ESA1178 said:
What sat is the pentagon channel on?

Mark

11820 H 20000 3/4

Super strong TP I am using an old mod dish 500 Works great well until rain but for under $20 for the whole setup seems like a good way to go.

ESA1178 said:
Thanks Wally.

However, going to 101/SES1 I get a fail at every TP..
And no program found..

Mark

Are you using a motor?

The pentagon channel has some good shows on there cooking shows also. BVM channel is not that bad either. I get a 405 to 60% quality on my directv slimline dish.

Dan Rose

What's weird is that I still cannot get pentagon channel. Almost every satellite list shows the same channels, especially RTVE, TUFE & PBJE.
I haven't reset the motor yet, but I have reset the receiver. If I reset the motor, do I have to start the setup from scratch?

Mark

Last edited:
What receiver are you using, a MicroHD? If it's like every other Ali 360x receiver, it probably has the ability to specify on a per-satellite basis whether you're using a motor, and what kind if so. Check that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts