FEARnet on Dish

Merely asking for mythical HD channels can get you banned? :eek: Seems rather extreme to me. If you can't stand somebody's incessant posting, just put him or her on ignore for awhile.

A lot of you guys have no idea what you're talking about, and for the life of me I can't understand why we're publicly talking like this about another member. I suggest we get back to the topic of this thread. Any other posts on this matter will be deleted unless it's done out of necessity by another staff member. Thank you.....

We wish we did not have to give him a vacation, he seems like a nice guy. But we had to unfortunately.

There was a lot more going on then what you guys saw, not to mention the umteen threads I removed from him just in the past two days alone asking the same question. If I didn't remove them the first page of the DISH forum would have been filled with a bunch of threads all with the same question. He was warned again and again and again and again and again... As I said there was more to it that you didn't see... we don't like banning members... but sometimes it has to be done. :(

Hopefully he learns from his brief vacation.

I'll throw in the proverbial "Does this mean we'll get FearNet on Dish?" Don't worry Scott. I will slap myself across the face for that one. LOL If we are going to get the majority of what was on FearNet when all the content moves, I think it's a wise decision to merge brands. Chiller has tons of repeats and a lackluster variety for horror / thrillers, so additional content should help that out big time. I would even suggest adding it in HD when and if it ever officially launches. I haven't seen much on FearNet that would fit well with Syfy's current branding though.

This is not one of those cases where the brand you buy, and is superior to the one you own, is eliminated. Comcast actually had a steak in Fearnet. Maybe, just maybe, this could mark the end of Chiller. Which I know goes against my previous post. But I'm a half full kind of guy today.

I can't for the life of me find the article, but a press release confirmed a few things unless they change their mind. Comcast purchased all remaining stake in FearNet from Sony and Lions Gate in order to close FearNet and move all programming to Chiller and Syfy. Sucks because I agree that Chiller content should go to FearNet and not the other way around. I even like the name better. LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)