Feature request

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
I sure wish there was a way to limit a Dish Pass timer to a specific Favorites list. It would greatly reduce the number of timer events I have to skip on a daily basis.

Or in addition to the option of choosing one channel, you could select certain channels from the entire list. This would cut down on the number of EVENTS from memory so that we don't hit the wall too quickly.

Another one: Wish there was a way to turn off the display of the "skip" icon when skipping forward or back, and the progress bar when fast-forwarding/rewinding.

Personally, I'd be willing to give up any chance at getting Fearnet (;))so that we could gain the ability to manually group programming stored on the EHD. Additionally, it'd be nice if the the DVR would inform you if you already have a program recorded that is stored on the EHD and doesn't need to be re-recorded.

Or if New really meant New. I can understand the DVR recording the program from both Disney East & Disney West, but last night the 2-minute count down timer popped up for a program that was not new and had an original broadcast date from last August. So yes, a feature that said to record only new episodes on this specific channel would be good.

How about sorting by episode numbers within the alphabetized list of recording.
Or even just sorting episodes/original_date if displaying one show, as in edit mode.
Not the recording date but that would be closer to the order.
It would sure make it easier to follow a series especially store on EHD.

-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)