Features I Would Like (Along With Bugs I Would Like Fixed)

But if you can access any program from any receiver (including hopper to hopper), then why would you need to transfer between them?

But if you can access any program from any receiver (including hopper to hopper), then why would you need to transfer between them?
Because if Hopper 1 is full and a timer on Hopper 1 is about to fire, it will delete the oldest recording on Hopper 1 to make room for the new recording. If you could manually transfer titles from Hopper 1 to Hopper 2 to prevent this from happening, that would be beneficial. Yeah, you could use an EHD as a mediary to do the same thing, but it would take twice as long.

Oh OK. I didn't think about bumping right up against the capacity level. You're correct. To me that is something that is waaaaay down the list of wants. But I fully appreciate the desire for it in the future.

Oh OK. I didn't think about bumping right up against the capacity level. You're correct. To me that is something that is waaaaay down the list of wants. But I fully appreciate the desire for it in the future.
It wouldn't even need to be a feature request if full integration of timers, tuners, and DVR space with load balancing is implemented correctly.

Load balancing. Even if there was "full integration," why not? Granted, with "full integration" it would be less of an issue. Luckily the spare Joey I have hooked up wirelessly can access all 3 Hoppers.

Bump. Just thought of something so simple, but I would like for H/J to have an option in their menus to restart the receivers. This would come in handy as one of my Joeys is in a very hard to reach spot.

Similar to manual timers, 90-minute show padding is not adequate. I have missed several tennis matches (that had rain delays), because of this 90-minute padding limit.

I would like the 90 minutes replaced with 3 hours.

That, along with manual timers, are the 2 things that are sorely missing, at least for me.

1.) MANUAL TIMERS. I would think that this would be obvious to Dish. Especially since their guide isn't always accurate or up-to-date.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)