Fed up with dishonline going INSANE!!!!!

mtcjmmy

Original poster
Mar 23, 2012
I Can watch recorded dvr shows but when viewing live tv on my mac or pc live tv with sling adapter won't stay fullscreen
I love the hopper but dishonline is absolute bs!!!!!!! Fix THIs Now

Last edited by a moderator:
For the love of goodness, I cannot get the Sling Adapter plugin installed on my laptop. Win 7,2 GB RAM, never had a prob with any other software except this......

Yeah, DishOnline is pretty useless for Sling unless you like watching this show:

dishonline.JPG

I don't see how they could be doing any work on this feature seeing how I have not really seen any of the problems fixed for a while. How do they expect this to do well if they don't fix the problems?

I would be happy to assist you with this. Please PM your account and log in information and I can test this issue on my end. This issue has been escalated to Sling. Please provide the browser that you are using.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, stand-alone software.

They should also allow us to assign static IP's on our receivers and do our own port fowarding.

Then we could connect directly w/o screwing with an intermeditary server.

agarrett22 said:
Cant you watch it with the dish app on the iPad or am I missing something, I can view live tv no problem on my iPhone and iPad with the dish app

Yea I can, made a mistake in what I was saying :)

Man this bug is really annoying, never had the full-screen issue with my 722 but with the Hopper I can't get it to stay full screen for more than a couple of minutes. It's a real pain when trying to watch the daytime Redsox games at work :)

I wanted to watch movies on my mac and it asked me to install an additional plugin (i had already streamed dvr content) but no matter what I did the plugin would not install. Good thing I had hbogo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts