Fellow South and Southwest Floridians, do you have signal on tp 22 on 110W

then that gives me hope.

this forum should have a thanks button. I can't thank you enough for this help. you give better support than 1800 dish

Is there a fail safe way to tell I am locked onto 110? Are there certain channels that only come in with 110?

yes. In most cases channels are only on one satellite. If you have AT250 package alot of stations are on 110

A few examples from thelist (tab on the top of the page)

100 DIsh Home
102 Preview channel
111 DIY
113 Cooking
167 GAC
191 G4 (in Top200)
192 ID (in Top200)
217 Ion West
439 Big10 Network (being in Illinois you should get that as a RSN too)

Even if you dont subscribe to those channels they should be in the guide, just red

Dish tech came out not a sub contractor, and he got it working.

tp 22 on 110 gets a 78 signal

he changes the LNB to a dish pro plus. I think the problem was me trying to run one line to the vip222 with a dishpro and not a plus like Iceberg told me to

Last edited:
1k4 Dishpro Lnb question

can I plug 119/110 dish 500 with a dishpro LNB into the lnb in port of the 1k4 dishpro lnb that is receiving the eastern arc? would I then have 61.5, 72, 77, 110, and 119?

using a vip 222.

thanks.

so now its working?

What you should do is put that DP dual on the 110 side (if behind the dish the right LNB slot) and hook that to the Eastern Arc dish.....otherwise now you only get 119 & 110 which means no HD ;)

so now its working?

What you should do is put that DP dual on the 110 side (if behind the dish the right LNB slot) and hook that to the Eastern Arc dish.....otherwise now you only get 119 & 110 which means no HD ;)

yes it works, I watched channel 265 today

good idea. I didn't know if having a dish pro plus lnb on both dishes allowed me to go into the lnb in and get all 5 sats.

I know you told me that the dish pro wont work but wondered if the plus made it possible

Last edited:
What you should do is put that DP dual on the 110 side (if behind the dish the right LNB slot) and hook that to the Eastern Arc dish.....otherwise now you only get 119 & 110 which means no HD
this is working perfectly. No need for a switch.

:up

1k4 EA and a dish 500 with a single dp lnb on the 110 side.

check switch reveals 61.5, 72, 77, and 110!!!!!!!!!!!

wooo hooo

265 comes in perfect and all my HD working great

I am a little disappointed in the EA signals.

77 is 43 and 61.5 is 33.

I have had it serviced twice now. but so far no rain fade but that hasn't really been tested yet.

You might run into one issue... if you have some overlapping SD locals (same channel #) on the 61.5 spotbeam and the locals on the CONUS beam on 110, you receiver might try to view the locals on 61.5 sometimes.

digi
Chicago locals on EA (the Big4) are HD only. The SD locals are on spotbeams. The OP only cared about the Big 4

So as long as the OP selects the SD channel number (the ones in the 8000's) he should be OK...

I am forgoing having locals in HD so I can watch Chi locals in SD

case closed, solved, thanks so much Iceberg and the others who assisted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)