Fellow Tech Questions

dvrexpander

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Aug 23, 2009
Near a tree
Ok guys.. those of you that are like myself that work for a RSP for Dish I got a few questions.

For starters what is your requirements for phone connecting receivers? Reason I'm asking is over half of those I install don't have home phone anymore and are gone all cellular and my RSP is wanting to knock a small percentage off our points (gained per job for my check) if you don't reach a certain percentage (40%) hooked up to phone lines. Now I know Dish was discussing getting away from this requirement with the Dual tuners but I don't think it will come soon enough..people are not staying with traditional phone lines anymore.

Next question would be how you rate your RSP (company)? I'm a out lying tech and I'm 60miles from the home office. I currently have a small warehouse the larger warehouse stocks each week but for the excuse of saving money they are closing down the small one and will force me to drive 60miles each week to really over stock my van. Its already hard to work out of now with a little bit of stock I can only imagin how this will be after this change.

Last question: How does your check get setup? Hourly? Do you get charge backs if you screw up a install or get a call back for a issue after a install?

My RSP is a point/performance system....it works out good if you get low hours it kicks up your hourly rate but I dislike the charge backs if you miss something like a crimped connector or something wasn't tightened down good to the point they take a good chunk of money from that job that you may have spent a few hours on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)