FETV - Channel 82

SpringerTigger

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 29, 2009
Central Iowa
This is the channel that has been broadcasting Cozi part time. Did they break with Cozi? I went to watch Quincy and it's One Day at Time. According to the Cozi web site, they are showing Quincy. Disappointed.

When I was in high school I hung out with a kid who lived next door to Chuck Conners. He was a nice man, played baseball with us occasionally in a lot nearby. My friend did tell me that he screamed at his own kids a lot though. Many don't know it but Chuck once played for the Dodgers.

Maybe now DISH can add Cozi fulltime like they did with Laff.

it's weird because Lesea who owns FETV has the full 24hr Cozi TV airing on all their OTA broadcast stations still.

What happened to the existing thread on this topic? FETV's schedule change had been announced last week, and now I can't find that thread.

I lost COZI OTA when WEWS Cleveland switched 005-02 from COZI to GRIT. The link above shows an affiliate on channel 27 in Canton. What is that station? I have never received it.

What happened to the existing thread on this topic? FETV's schedule change had been announced last week, and now I can't find that thread. ...

I think Scott said in the Operations Forum that he accidentally nuked that particular thread during a power outage.

What happened to the existing thread on this topic? FETV's schedule change had been announced last week, and now I can't find that thread.

I lost COZI OTA when WEWS Cleveland switched 005-02 from COZI to GRIT. The link above shows an affiliate on channel 27 in Canton. What is that station? I have never received it.

That thread is currently being investigated by an independent prosecutor. (It got deleted by mistake)

I think Scott said in the Operations Forum that he accidentally nuked that particular thread during a power outage.
Okay. When I read that thread, Scott was the last person to post in it, and he had made the exact same post three times in a row. I thought maybe he was trying to correct his mistake, and accidentally deleted the entire thread instead. :)

Reactions: Scott Greczkowski
I sometimes confuse FE-TV with Family Net, which I think has the same ownership? Family Net is becoming the Cowboy Channel next week.

I like the new FE TV better than Cozi, the vintage shows seem better, including the old Perry Mason courtroom series.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts