Fight Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
no they do not carry it

I dont think either US sat provider does. I have it on Starchoice and it use to be good. Now the bottom 1/3 of the screen is a frickin scroll

You folks who dont like the rolling screen at the bottom of the news and sports channels will go nuts with this one :)

Amen to that KillaCam. I would be happy to take that rolling scroll for some of the sports they cover. Some of the best pro wrestling in the world in my opinion and MMA combined, you CAN'T go wrong.

Fight Network were looking to venture into the states and hired out staff to work it back about a year and a half ago.

THE FIGHT NETWORK | The Fight Network Launches U.S. Expansion Strategy

I wrote about it at the time for a website i worked for about the mma business...

The Fight Network Ventures South : MMAPayout.com: The Business of MMA

They seem to have made zero headway... They had an exodus of some of their higher profile on-air folks (Big John McCarthy, Loretta Hunt, etc..) . since then they have been sort of coasting along working their deals in Canada...

A Some of the best pro wrestling in the world in my opinion

sadly they ruined a lot of the wrestling shows that they had

They use to show "Wrestling at the Chase" which was from St Louis and taped for KPLR. They were the original shows. Now its more of "highlights" of the shows and renamed St Louis Wrestling

Same with Memphis Wrestling. Use to show the original shows (best of). But now its more comp shows of one guy

Bring back the original version :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)