Filmon App

Chris36

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 24, 2009
Rhode Island
Hello,

I wanted to let everyone know that Filmon launch the Boston locals CBS, ABC NBC and Fox. I can watch it on my iPhone and on my Roku. It must be because I'm near the Boston market that's why I think I'm getting them. A article says that Filmon has 35 locals available but I could only find a handful. Dallas, Denver, Chicago, Miami, Washington DC, New York and Los Angeles. They say Las Vegas, Detriot and Tampa but I don't think try are up and running right now. And some of the markets don't have the big 4 the only market that has 5 is Chicago has the CW WGN 9 and the big 4 none of the others have PBS or My TV or CW right now.

Chris

I see Chicago locals (Big 5) plus some Spanish locals from NYC, and (a national feed?) of WorldChannel.org. I'm disappointed they've only got BBC Parliament now on their UKTV LIVE section. They had BBC HD for a few days, even though it was only free in SD, that was fine with me.

Hello,

I wanted to let everyone know that Filmon launch the Boston locals CBS, ABC NBC and Fox. I can watch it on my iPhone and on my Roku. It must be because I'm near the Boston market that's why I think I'm getting them. A article says that Filmon has 35 locals available but I could only find a handful. Dallas, Denver, Chicago, Miami, Washington DC, New York and Los Angeles. They say Las Vegas, Detriot and Tampa but I don't think try are up and running right now. And some of the markets don't have the big 4 the only market that has 5 is Chicago has the CW WGN 9 and the big 4 none of the others have PBS or My TV or CW right now.

Chris
It goes by IP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts