Final 4 NFL Playoff Poll!

Who will win and go to the Superbowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NFL got a whole lot less interesting with the Colts and Boys down... If the Patriots manage to lose, and the Giants pull off an upset, I think it'd be the lowest rated Super Bowl in quite some time outside of New York.

Patriots and Packers, rematch of the 1997 game, best and most likely scenario. Pats over Pack of course....

Go Chiefs... in a few years.... i hope....... ;)

Proud to be the first to vote for the Bolts. I would have been the first if there had been a poll last week too. :) The happiest guy in San Diego has to be the GM, AJ Smith. This vindicates his hiring Norv Turner and drafting Cromartie in the first round.

Don't count the Giants out until the Fat Lady sings. I have been counting them out all year and each time they have surprised me. I am counting them out once again and will be stunned if they reach the superbowl!

I think the outcome will be embarrassing. 52-10 Pats. Maybe worse than Bills/cowboys superbowls.
30-20 Bolts. Chargers have won more games than the Pats since Thanksgiving.

Everybody said that the Colts would give the Pats a game. Bolts beat the Colts TWICE (once in Indy), and still no love for the Bolts. :( Cold and windy in Mass, I give the edge to the Bolts running game.

30-20 Bolts. Chargers have won more games than the Pats since Thanksgiving.

Everybody said that the Colts would give the Pats a game. Bolts beat the Colts TWICE (once in Indy), and still no love for the Bolts. :( Cold and windy in Mass, I give the edge to the Bolts running game.

IF Tomlinson is at least 90%, then again a small guy from up north, out of the MAC is doing pretty well out there, taking up the slack for Tomlinson.
That would be Micheal Turner from N. Illinois !!!!

Jimbo

IF Tomlinson is at least 90%, then again a small guy from up north, out of the MAC is doing pretty well out there, taking up the slack for Tomlinson.
That would be Micheal Turner from N. Illinois !!!!

Jimbo
He's a free agent after the season. We'll miss him. I hope that Sproles (Big-12) can step up.

Turner is a free agent? If he was a WR, Matt Millen would be knocking on his door with an offer he couldn't refuse.:rolleyes: With Kevin Jones going through another major surgery, there is a serious need at RB. I personally would love to see him in a Lion's uniform.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts