Final 4 NFL Playoff Poll!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Who will win and go to the Superbowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Turner is a free agent? If he was a WR, Matt Millen would be knocking on his door with an offer he couldn't refuse.:rolleyes: With Kevin Jones going through another major surgery, there is a serious need at RB. I personally would love to see him in a Lion's uniform.

He runs much better in SD, they have an Offensive Line to block for them :D

Jimbo

The alternative would be - crappy line + crappy RB = crappy running game. Crappy line + quality RB = at least a chance of some sort of running game. Now I'm not saying this guy is Barry Sanders, but Barry ran behind some God awful lines. My point is that we probably will never have a good line here (we haven't in my lifetime), but a good RB is better than none.

Ever thought about how many yds. Sanders would have, had he played in Dallas or Denver? In Detroit he had to make 2 jukes just to get TO the line of scrimmage. Why hasn't Detroit ever grasped the concept of building a team from lines out?

THE DETROIT LIONS - REBUILDING SINCE 1957!:confused:::mad:

Well after watching Inside NFL on HBO, no one really thinks the Chargers can pull this win, they need to become a more mature team in order to beat a team like the patriots.

Well after watching Inside NFL on HBO, no one really thinks the Chargers can pull this win, they need to become a more mature team in order to beat a team like the patriots.
Maybe, but they've matured since the first part of the season. The Bolts have more wins since Thanksgiving than anyone. Patriots included.

The Giants did everything in their hands to lose the game...
I can't believe they came out with the W.

Well they will not have such an easy game against on FEB 3rd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)