Final Dish Bill After Switching To DirecTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rmims404

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 25, 2007
I switched to DirecTV April 5, 2008 and cancelled Dish the same day. I have yet to receive a final bill from Dish. My 18 month contract would have been up in October of this year, so I should have had a penalty to pay. They sent me a box and I returned the HD receiver, remote and LNB about 10 days after I cancelled. Could I be lucky enough not to get a bill? Has anyone else out there cancelled and never got a final bill? Just wondered. Thanks.

I switched to DirecTV April 5, 2008 and cancelled Dish the same day. I have yet to receive a final bill from Dish. My 18 month contract would have been up in October of this year, so I should have had a penalty to pay. They sent me a box and I returned the HD receiver, remote and LNB about 10 days after I cancelled. Could I be lucky enough not to get a bill? Has anyone else out there cancelled and never got a final bill? Just wondered. Thanks.

Have you checked your credit card? They may have hit you with a charge there. I was lucky enough to have a credit coming and they just credited my card with no explanation. I got the final paper statement weeks after that. I don't think they are just going to let you go if you owe them.

Since I subscribed to Dish in November of 2002, the credit card I gave them has been destroyed because of a privacy issue. I guess I'll just wait to see if they send me a bill in a few weeks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)