FINAL Holiday Party Prize List , Rules and Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please - If you do win a prize once you get it please post a message here at SatelliteGuys letting everyone know you have received your prize. :)
Looks like I'm the first to acknowledge (probably because I live just a few miles away from you ;)), but I did receive my prize and have already scanned for channels and am watching TV right now!!

Thanks again Scott & Eva, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

That 7 Inch TV is very cool... got a built in rechargable battery and the antenna on it is good, locks in a bunch of channels. Its not HD but its great watchinig the Today show in full 16x9 at work. Its not a bad little TV. :)

Enjoy!

I'll chime in as the second prize winner to receive their Holiday Prize. I had to let the 722k sit around for 5-6 hours to let it warm up to room temperature, though, since it was on the UPS truck since 4:30 this morning before being delivered around 2pm. I was surprised to see an HDMI cable in the box; very nice (even though I don't need one since I'm swapping out a 622 for the 722k).

Now, it's time to order the OTA module. I need to round up the remotes to my leased ViP 622 and also transfer all the programs on the DVR over to an external HD so I can send it back to Dish.

Thank you again! I'll try to get a photo of the new DVR and me in the next day or so.

Just got my DVD! Once again, many thanks to Scott, Eva and all the sponsors! Happy Holidays!

My Christmas Prize arrived in FINE shape on Friday via UPS! The X-box unit will be much appreciated and used. Thank you so much! Merry Christmas to you, Scott and yours.....and the rest of our satellite "family" here on the site!

-Carlyle
"Radio"

I recieved my FTA Sat. system today Thanks Scott and the fine folks at SatelliteAV for a great prize!!

Took a snowy ride to the border store today to pick up my laptop! Couldn't have come at a better time. Thanks alot Scott, Eva and all the sponsors...Merry Christmas to all!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.