FINAL Holiday Party Prize List , Rules and Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked my mail on my way out of town for the holidays yesterday and National Lampoons Christmas Vacation HD-DVD arrived safely. Thanks again!

Thank you again! I'll try to get a photo of the new DVR and me in the next day or so.
After the OTA Module arrived from DishStore.net, I installed it, hooked the 722k up to the satellite feed in the home theater, and downloaded the L680 firmware. I had about 30 hours worth of programs that I needed to move off of my old 622 to the new 722 (11 hours to transfer :)eek:) in each direction) and I was ready to call Dish to activate the new receiver. Ebony was extremely helpful and had our new receiver up in no time.

Thanks again to SatelliteGuys.US!!! Here's a picture of the ViP722k in its new home, awaiting the hit from Cheyenne (or wherever EA satellites are uplinked from)...

Attachments

• Activating the new ViP722k from SatelliteGuys.jpg
    Activating the new ViP722k from SatelliteGuys.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 140
Scott and Eva - I received my prize--the Blu-ray player yesterday. It works great! Thanks again and Merry Christmas!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Claude and Dishstore.net for the prizes!

Thanks also to Scott and Eva, I received my Sling adapter and found that I could not use it, so I passed it along to another deserving Satellite guy.

Merry Christmas to All
de mikelib

Eva and Scott: The PS3 Move arrived and I just need to make a bracket for the camera yet to complete the mounting. Hopefully, will get to it on Sunday. Looking forward to a different variety of games for the Move than what I have on the XBOX Kinect. Thank you very much as I was planning to add that to my system next month anyway.

See you at CES.

Wow I just checked UPS and your 211 was mailed from Detroit on December 22nd and is scheduled for delivery today.

I will PM you the tracking number.

I have received my VIP211K - got it activated and it is working GREAT! Thanks Claude, Scott and the PG!:)
Bob

Has anyone not yet recieved their prize? We tried hard to get them out for delivery before Christmas.
I would have responded sooner, but I've been out of town this past week.

I have not received my Sling Adapter from Dishstore.net. Proir to Christmas, I sent Claude a PM asking if he had shipped it to me, and if so, what the tracking number was. He replied asking where I sent my address to ship out the item originally. I replied with a copy of the e-mail I sent to winner@satelliteguys.us (which I sent immediately after the Xmas party was over), but I have not heard anything back from him. Perhaps he has also been away this week.

In any event, I have not yet gotten my prize and I'd like to know what the status of it is.

I got my DVD a while back and my sling adapter a few days before that which I already posted about, but with Christmas an all I got soo busy I forgot to post back. Sorry about that, and thanks guys for the great prizes.

Last edited:
I finally got my Sling Adapter today. Whew!

Looks like it took a bit of prodding from Scott, but it shipped out from Dishstore.net on 1/3 and arrived on 1/7. Thans to SatelliteGuys for the party.

The adapter works great, just wish it hadn't been quite the hassle to get it, but thanks to Dishstore.net and Claude for supplying it.

Sorry for the delay, we tried our best to get them all out but to be honest we gave away so many prizes it took a little longer than expected to get with all the winners to get their mailing address to ship out prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)