Finally hooked up the azbox last night

syndicate1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2010
Ottawa
Got the azbox ultra HD a couple of weeks ago, and finally hooked it up yesterday to my 33" dish pointed at 97W. It took a while to figure out the box and where things are, since it didn't come with a manual.

Anyway....signal strength came in at 91% and quality at btw 71-75% for my location here in Ontario Canada

So far the box looks good, but it wasn't as easy as my old viewsat out of the box.

Results:

213 TV stations found

183 radio stations

Got the azbox ultra HD a couple of weeks ago, and finally hooked it up yesterday to my 33" dish pointed at 97W. It took a while to figure out the box and where things are, since it didn't come with a manual.

Anyway....signal strength came in at 91% and quality at btw 71-75% for my location here in Ontario Canada

So far the box looks good, but it wasn't as easy as my old viewsat out of the box.

Results:

213 TV stations found

183 radio stations
2 nights ago I scanned in 253 TV channels on the AZBox Elite. I don't remember the number of Radio channels.

Just did another scan now and found 272 tv stations and radio stations increased as well. I guess the weather last night must have affected my scan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)