Finding two of the three superdish birds...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

parkerbender

Original poster
May 4, 2007
I'm having a hard time finding the 119 sattelite on a 105 superdish. Originally i could only find 110, and after looking at the lnb's, i saw that the fss stacked lnb looked horrible and yellowed on the eye, so i replaced it, and then could get 105, unfortunatly, i still am only picking up a few random and my local channels... any help/ideas? i've about a 70 strength reading on 105 and am around 90 on 110... should i assume that 119 would be pointed since i have the other two sattelites? might the digital lnbf be junk?

thanks!!!

Last edited:
It could be a variety of issues. I'm assuming you have all 3 sat feeds going into a DP34 switch? If so, have you tried swapping around inputs, doing a checkswitch on your receiver, and seeing if the problem-child 119 follows? If it does, then chances are you either have a line of site issue (tree, shrub, etc) or the LNB crapped out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts