Fios in Home Theater mag

putterboy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 13, 2005
Greetings to all, just a quick note. There is a very nice article about Fios in the latest edition of Home Theater magazine. I don't know if you can access the article from their website, but buying the magazine is worth your $$. Take Care:)

Which month's issue is it? I just went to BN and they had March 06 and I didn't see the article.

HDVoomer, I don't have the mag in front of me,(I left it at work), but it's the latest issue. I subscribe and it came in the mail on 3/1. If you didn't see it in the March issue, I'm guessing it's April. Will check later in the day.

Putterboy, that would be good if you can post what month its in? Appreciate it. Do you have FiOS and if so how would you compare the PQ to say Comcast or even DirecTV? I've heard nothing but great things about the service and I can't wait until it comes to my town in MA.

HDVoomer,, The issue is the newest, April 2006. I have tried to add a photo
attatchment showing the cover. Fios is not yet available in my area,
but like so many others, anxious to see it. Take care

Attachments

• home theater.jpg
    home theater.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, isn't that the March issue? I saw that one and couldn't find anything in there on FiOS. UPDATE: Nevermind, I bought the issue and as I was scanning through it, I found it. It is the March issue, not the April issue. The pic. you posted above was correct. Thanks again...

Last edited:
Theebdk, I still don't have the magazine back, I let a co-worker borrow it. Maybe
HDVoomer can help you out with your request.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)