Fios in Wylie, Texas

wied

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 4, 2004
Wylie, Texas, United States
Does anyone have Fios in Wylie, Texas? I was wondering about price. I can't seem to find any info on bundle pricing on their website. If I get phone, TV and highspeed internet. What will the price be?

Does anyone have Fios in Wylie, Texas? I was wondering about price. I can't seem to find any info on bundle pricing on their website. If I get phone, TV and highspeed internet. What will the price be?

There is no bundle pricing, but you can recieve a discount on their IP Phone service if you subscribe to TV and Internet. In my humble opinion, this is one HUGE failing for Verizon. Bundle pricing is one of the greatest sales/marketing devices ever created and Verizon is crazy for not taking advantage.

I am looking forward to after the 1st of the year to see the announcement for the HD device that allows sharing room to room. I say after the 1st of the year because then they can charge current subscribers the raise in fees when they change their plan to an already more expensive one. Drug dealers used to do business this way, and may still do so. From the drug problem in our country, this method obviously works too, but look at the results from the previous market mentioned.