This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Fios Now in Garland, TX (Eastern Hills Area)

andrews777

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 5, 2004
After a long delay (since the spring when they started digging things up), I was just able to order the triple-play package for $109.99 (Phone, 15/2 Internet, TV).

My install is set for 9/19. Hopefully my wife can get them to put things in the right place, though I am going to try to come home early that day.

I did not get official notification, though I was using the online checker last night and it said I was OK. Waiting until the morning to talk through it was a bit of a pain.

I did get the special "Triple Play" offer flier from one of the installers/testers of the neighborhood lines while they were still setting up. You should ask specifically for it ($99.99 for all 3, $10 more to "upgrade" to 15/2 Internet) as I did not see it listed anyplace on the web site.

The price is supposed to be fixed for the 2 year commitment, but I don't have confirmation of that yet.

Brad

I am not installed and running, likely one of the first people in the neighborhood, if not the first. The Internet speed is great. The channels seem OK, if a bit overwhelming. I miss the guides from my 522s already, but I will now live with whatever the Tivo HD provides....

Brad