Fios Now in Garland, TX (Eastern Hills Area)

andrews777

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 5, 2004
After a long delay (since the spring when they started digging things up), I was just able to order the triple-play package for $109.99 (Phone, 15/2 Internet, TV).

My install is set for 9/19. Hopefully my wife can get them to put things in the right place, though I am going to try to come home early that day. :)

I did not get official notification, though I was using the online checker last night and it said I was OK. Waiting until the morning to talk through it was a bit of a pain.

I did get the special "Triple Play" offer flier from one of the installers/testers of the neighborhood lines while they were still setting up. You should ask specifically for it ($99.99 for all 3, $10 more to "upgrade" to 15/2 Internet) as I did not see it listed anyplace on the web site.

The price is supposed to be fixed for the 2 year commitment, but I don't have confirmation of that yet.

Brad

I am not installed and running, likely one of the first people in the neighborhood, if not the first. The Internet speed is great. The channels seem OK, if a bit overwhelming. I miss the guides from my 522s already, but I will now live with whatever the Tivo HD provides.... :)

Brad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)