Firmware 4.0 is available for all player generations

allargon

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 2, 2007
Austin, TX
Last edited:
Have they said anything about if this is the last firmware update? Guaranteed support for any set period of time?

Yeap. No way to choose an option yet with 4.0 on any of my various Toshiba links. I am interested in this one as it supposedly fixes the 24p problems.

S~

Found this on the high def forum. Look at posts 9 & 10 for download links. I just downloaded 4.0 for my HD-A2 using the method from post 10

Messed around and found the direct links as I did once before. A30 and A35 files were corrupt as of yesterday. I'll check again later.

S~

teachsac:

I'm trying the download now for the A35 (subbed to the A35 as the name. Once it's done downloading, I'll check the zip file and advise.

What's the point in a 10Mb/sec download stream when I can't get anything beyond 768K from the website? Arrggh.

Best,

teachsac:

I'm trying the download now for the A35 (subbed to the A35 as the name. Once it's done downloading, I'll check the zip file and advise.

What's the point in a 10Mb/sec download stream when I can't get anything beyond 768K from the website? Arrggh.

Best,

I guess they fixed it after I checked. I just downloaded it.

S~

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)