First day with ATT and the HTC Inspire 4G

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Im still leaning toward thinking I want the Inspire.. My time is almost up though to change my mind so i need to hurry. i think the screen quality is much better on the inspire and again I prefer HTC Sense so much more compared to this motoblur non-sense. (no pun intended). But the Atrix is very fast.

I do wonder though how well the OS handles the two processors?

Well we have decided to go back to T-Mobile. First off ATTs policies are extremely non consumer friendly. I thought id be ok with a data limit but that does not seem to work out well, as I am having to pay for there highest tier as I used over 200 in less then a week and for the same cost I get unlimited data at tmobile, so no savings there. I am also upset at their policy of requireing data be enabled on a phone in order for picture msging to work. With t-mobile this was not the case. Now you dont need a data plan but you cant block data. Which with having teenagers blocking the data is a must for us as they already racked up over 70$ in data charges with ATT before we figured it out. ATT refunded the money with 0 problem so kudos to them on that. However when we tried to turn data off on there phones (pay per use) they said picture msging would not work.

So those are just a couple of the issues with ATT, now the network coverage is WAY bigger then Tmobile. However the speeds in the "4g" areas on my new Tmobile MyTouch4g are blowing ATT out of the water. Right now I ran a speedtest and with ATT I am getting 1.67mbit. My Tmobile phone is getting 6.2. Not even a competition. Granted ATTS "4g" network is a larger area, but for the area I am most, tmobile is in a whole nother league then ATT..

So there ya have it. ATT your over the top non consumer friendly policy has lost you a customer that was willing to send over 200/month for your services now Tmobile is getting a bit less for even MORE then what you offered me. See ya ma bell/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)