First snow today

Status
Not open for further replies.
tigerprowler said:
I thought he was the pool boy... I'm sure he has a spare room in the pool house to share. :D

HIFI said:
he's only the butler...... :facepalm

Bobby said:
Yeah, he can move into the room with the Cadillacs! :D

tigerprowler said:
Move in with rey... I'm sure he has room in his mansion, lol!

I don't have enough peanut butter to move in with him. ;) :D

Well, we ended up with about 5 inches of snow, but it was mostly gone yesterday. High was 65 today, should be in the 70's by mid week.

I think I'll stay out of the pool boy/rey/peanut butter/mallory/butler/back seat of the cadillac/in the mansion conversation!! :eek::eek:

Yeah, they always said it never snows on snow on the front range.

Darn, I still miss Colorado.

Well, we ended up with about 5 inches of snow, but it was mostly gone yesterday. High was 65 today, should be in the 70's by mid week.

I think I'll stay out of the pool boy/rey/peanut butter/mallory/butler/back seat of the cadillac/in the mansion conversation!! :eek::eek:
One year while visiting my aunt an uncle in CO they received about 2 feet of snow one day and the next day we were at a Rockies game in 75 degree weather and not a trace of snow anywhere

Many people here get excited it if snows 1" in a day. We are happy if we get 1" in a year. And if it snows more than 3" in one day, the city is almost at a stand still. Most of the white powder we see around here is outlawed. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)