First snow today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
tigerprowler said:
I thought he was the pool boy... I'm sure he has a spare room in the pool house to share. :D

HIFI said:
he's only the butler...... :facepalm

Bobby said:
Yeah, he can move into the room with the Cadillacs! :D

tigerprowler said:
Move in with rey... I'm sure he has room in his mansion, lol!

I don't have enough peanut butter to move in with him. ;) :D

Well, we ended up with about 5 inches of snow, but it was mostly gone yesterday. High was 65 today, should be in the 70's by mid week.

I think I'll stay out of the pool boy/rey/peanut butter/mallory/butler/back seat of the cadillac/in the mansion conversation!! :eek::eek:

Yeah, they always said it never snows on snow on the front range.

Darn, I still miss Colorado.

Well, we ended up with about 5 inches of snow, but it was mostly gone yesterday. High was 65 today, should be in the 70's by mid week.

I think I'll stay out of the pool boy/rey/peanut butter/mallory/butler/back seat of the cadillac/in the mansion conversation!! :eek::eek:
One year while visiting my aunt an uncle in CO they received about 2 feet of snow one day and the next day we were at a Rockies game in 75 degree weather and not a trace of snow anywhere

Many people here get excited it if snows 1" in a day. We are happy if we get 1" in a year. And if it snows more than 3" in one day, the city is almost at a stand still. Most of the white powder we see around here is outlawed. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)