First World Auto Hop Complaint

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

tanman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Why is the default option for watching an auto hopped program "no thanks"?I'm betting the vast majority of us toggle to the left and select "yes".
I'm sure there is someone furiously thinking of a good reason to watch commercials but isn't skipping them the whole point?
For the premium we pay Dish should be making our lives easier-not harder!
autohop.jpg

Why is the default option for watching an auto hopped program "no thanks"?I'm betting the vast majority of us toggle to the left and select "yes".
I'm sure there is someone furiously thinking of a good reason to watch commercials but isn't skipping them the whole point?
For the premium we pay Dish should be making our lives easier-not harder!View attachment 158936
When Autohop first came about there was all kinds of hell raised by the networks and they sued. To quiet that down Dish probably decided that they would make the subscriber make the decision to hop or not. By forcing the sub to actually say yes instead of it being automatic Dish can say it is a consumer choice not Dish.

When Autohop first came about there was all kinds of hell raised by the networks and they sued. To quiet that down Dish probably decided that they would make the subscriber make the decision to hop or not. By forcing the sub to actually say yes instead of it being automatic Dish can say it is a consumer choice not Dish.
Perhaps.On the other hand it's not automatic.You still do have to select "yes" (which I'm ok with).

Reactions: charlesrshell
I am pretty sure Dish executives gave judges a break by letting customers make decisions like this. In this beautiful country everybody is looking for a reason to sue!!

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)