Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok had a busy afternoon.

I fixed the broken Dish 311 Spec Sheet Download problem, you can now download this Spec Sheet by clicking here or by visiting our new download section by clicking here

For those of you who enjoy coming online and searching for all new posts since your last visit, I have added an option to Mark All Messages Read in this search. This should make things a little easier for you.

Finally I am looking for people to submit me some commonly used words (such as HDTV, Echostar, etc) which the spell checker thinks are spelled wrong so that I can add them to the Spell Check Database.

Thanks everyone for your comments suggestions and support of SatelliteGuys.US!

Scott Greczkowski said:
For those of you who enjoy coming online and searching for all new posts since your last visit, I have added an option to Mark All Messages Read in this search. This should make things a little easier for you.

I see no difference. How does it show read?

If you search for new messages since your last visit new new messages with have orange color on the dot to the left of the message. :)

When you mark all messages red it removes the orange from the dot.

I have always wanted to see a feature that would allow me to do just the opposite of "Mark All Messages Read" because sometimes I do not get to see all the messages before I have to get off of the internet and when I get back online I did not get to see the rest of them, but instead have to go and search for each message since I was on last, which makes it a pain.

There is no way to do that as the server does not actually remember what you have read, that is done by cookies which are stored on your hard drive.

When you click the mark all read (Or mark whatever read) it updated the cookie on your hard drive.

There is no "history" for cookies to go back on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)