Fl-Vandy game, WOFLHD, poot quality?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcarrera

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2006
Florida
I am watching the FL-Vandy game on WOFLHD using a very good Sony 42" HDTV. TV always has great HD display.

This game looks like it is being shot with a 1990's 8mm home camera.

WAIT! just clicked around. All of the HD is bad, and there is a delay of action response on every click. Did moving the channels around also give us these other "improvements?"

Honestly, this doesn't' look like HD at all.

Like my typo title which cannot be corrected by edit?
Given the WAIT...comment, title should be different anyway--it isn't just that one channel. Even the graphics with the score in it are not clear. Something is very wrong.

check the output comming from your cable box, is 1080 or 720 , not 480, go into settings on your cable box , find output resoultion,

I just got home and turned on the game after reading your post. I'm in Palm Bay on the east coast and the picture looks great over here. Checked ESPNHD and ABCHD and they seem fine as well

check the output comming from your cable box, is 1080 or 720 , not 480, go into settings on your cable box , find output resoultion,

It is 720p. TV is 1080p, but I heard/read nothing coming over cable is 1080. Right? What should it be set to?

Correct BHN does not send 1080p.

and The picture quality was great as usual for me on my Vizio here in orlando. I have a 8300HD using HDMI out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)