Flashpoint: Season 4

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Flashpoint returns this Friday night at 8pm. I never was a big Flashpoint fan when they ran for a complete season, but I really loved how CBS brought it back as a summertime series last year since the broadcasters run so many reruns - the cable series, like The Closer and others, were eating the broadcasters lunch. I'm looking forward to the season premiere!

I liked the episode and felt really bad for the boys father in the episode. I think the cops should of let the doc get the bone marrow FIRST and let them implant it before they busted the poor guy.

I liked the episode and felt really bad for the boys father in the episode. I think the cops should of let the doc get the bone marrow FIRST and let them implant it before they busted the poor guy.

The guy had not Consented to having the transplant done, thats why they did not gop ahead with it.

I think when you saw the last few minutes of the show when they were talking to his wife, I think that was to say they were going to go ahead with it. Just the way I took it.

The guy had not Consented to having the transplant done, thats why they did not gop ahead with it.

I think when you saw the last few minutes of the show when they were talking to his wife, I think that was to say they were going to go ahead with it. Just the way I took it.

The biological dad in the episode was a complete ASS hole and he deserved to be beaten and put in a trunk of the car. If I was the cops in that situation , I would of took my sweet time in trying to "save" him from the step dad. The only saving grace for the real dad was his wife had a heart and made him do the RIGHT thing and donate his bone marrow to save his real son. How could anyone let a child die , especially his own?

The biological dad in the episode was a complete ASS hole and he deserved to be beaten and put in a trunk of the car. If I was the cops in that situation , I would of took my sweet time in trying to "save" him from the step dad. The only saving grace for the real dad was his wife had a heart and made him do the RIGHT thing and donate his bone marrow to save his real son. How could anyone let a child die , especially his own?

Well put !

Did someone say that this series use to be NOT in the summertime, I thought it's always been during the summer.

I remember it being a summer series from the get go. Another summer show I remember was Rookie Blue on ABC . The Good Guys on Fox was also a summer show ,but became a regular series for one year before it was cancelled.

Amazing, this show is showing "Repeats" already, at least for the moment, not sure what else is on that they don't want to go up against.

I was looking on the website to see when the next "New" episode was and there was no mention of it.
The show IS on at it's usual timeslot on Fridays, but is repeats from earlier in the year at the moment.

According to my guide the air date was January. The show didn't air in January in the US. My DVR also didn't record the last new episode. Never had so many dropped programs.

S~

According to my guide the air date was January. The show didn't air in January in the US. My DVR also didn't record the last new episode. Never had so many dropped programs.

S~

The show DID air in January for a few weeks.
Also, your not experiencing dropped programs, IF your set up for "New " shows, that is why it didn't record as it is an OLD show. The recorder goes by the date listed by the Tribune company.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts