Flashpoint: Season 4

The episode the week before last was a new episode. My DVR didn't record it. Only reason I caught it was it was advertised during the final episode of CSI. I had to watch it online. Flashpoint did not air in the US in January. It aired in Canada where it is filmed on CTV. Fridays from 10-11 from January to February 4th, when Blue Bloods officially moved from Wednesdays, was covered by reruns of Mentalist, Hawaii Five-0, and CSI:NY. 8:00 was Defenders, which ran through 3/25, and 9:00 was covered by CSI: NY.\

Here is CBS's listing for tonight:

Flashpoint - Terror
Air Date: 06/01/11

Here is CTV's Listing: Episode 41 Season 3- Episode 11 18/Jan/11 Terror

Here is Zap2it's Listing:

Flashpoint
Episode: Terror (NEW)

When Jules finds herself in the middle of a hostage situation at a restaurant, the SRUs are brought in to take care of the gunman, who believes the establishment's owner is a terrorist.

Direct's Online Listing:

Flashpoint : Terror
TV14

Genre: Suspense, Drama, Action/Adventure

Available Formats[?] This program is available to you in the format(s) shown here.
If both Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD) are available,
you can select either format. The small arrow indicates the selected format.
To choose the other format, just click on it. : SD Choose this option to view this title in standard definition. , HD

View all episodes
in HD in HD
in SD Choose this option to view this title in standard definition.
Upcoming Show TimeNext On: Today 7:00PM 13 KOVR

Summary
When Jules finds herself in the middle of a hostage situation at a restaurant, the SRUs are brought in to take care of the gunman, who believes the establishment's owner is a terrorist.

Additional Details
Program Type: Series

Season Number: 3

Episode Number: 11

NEWHD
8:00 - 9:00 PMWBBMDT (74)

The reciever is scheduled to skip it. Set up a manual recording.

S~

Amazing, this show is showing "Repeats" already, at least for the moment, not sure what else is on that they don't want to go up against.
They are all repeats for me. I watched them on their original run on CTV. Just one of the advantages of living close to the Canadian border.:)

Great show by the way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)