Flavor Sodas out of stock

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
I was wondering, because I haven't read much about this topic.

But I'm sure it's a nationwide thing.

Have you noted in your area, that for several weeks now, flavor sodas, say,

Cherry Vanilla Coke
Vanilla Coke,
Vanilla Pepsi
Mango Pepsi
Dr Pepper Cherry
and so on.....

Have been out of stock for weeks, actually now for more than a month?

I understand, several bottlers stopped production of many flavors, since the pandemic, and that even some whole bottling plants have been closed.

My local hangout sells 20 oz. singles and can only get Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, and Sprite. Their deliveryman said the situation would not change until at least the mid to late-fall and was due to shutdowns at the plastic bottle factory. He said the situation would be similar with the 16.9 oz. six-pack bottles and the 2 liter party size bottles eventually, but not with cans, but I have not noticed a shortage yet at my Kroger. He said the imitator was doing the same thing, but I would not take any of the imitator's swill if free.

Well, now it's kinda more official, and sodas are now just part of a list.

Recent article around the web mentions shortage of aluminum cans, and other items,

I remember couple of months ago, reading about shortage of aluminum for cans, and also the carbonated ingredient for sodas.

Shelves with basically just the regular soda,

In the Coke Section, no Vanilla, no Cherry, no Orange Vanilla, no Cherry Vanilla,

Pepsi section, no Vanilla, no Wild Cherry, no Mango, No Berry, no Pineapple, no Real Sugar Pepsi

Dr Pepper, just the regular one, no Dr Pepper Cherry, no more Dr Pepper & Cream Soda...no Dr Pepper Cherry Vanilla...

1596256461670.png

1596256499434.png

1596256538571.png

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
I found the same thing yesterday, in two different stores. No Zero anything.

Oh well, back to my Southern Sweet Tea. Dentists love it. For YOU to drink! :D

Today at the commissary, very very few zero drinks left. No bread flour. Very little AP flour. “Fresh” chicken rationed, as well as a few other things. Not as much pork as usual. Seafood counter closed. So no fresh, but some frozen available.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts