Flex Pack & Channel Packs Coming 8/4

If Dish adds all local sub channels, shouldn't we get the tv guide for that channel. I have several National sub channels and still do not get a tv guide.

If Dish provides the sub-channel(s), you'll get guide data. Problem is, Dish is not providing (many) sub-channels, so the point is moot.

Reactions: KAB
Channel 103 doesn't show The Golf Channel (for me).

IMAG1005.jpg

No I think it's more like he says so much BS he doesn't remember what he says.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

If I remember correctly this is the poster that is allegedly some high level beta tester for both Echostar and DirecTV. I would figure with those next generation test boxes, they opened up all the channels. Also wouldn't think they'd have to deal with tier one customer service reps, but have a special department to deal with.

If I remember correctly this is the poster that is allegedly some high level beta tester for both Echostar and DirecTV. I would figure with those next generation test boxes, they opened up all the channels. Also wouldn't think they'd have to deal with tier one customer service reps, but have a special department to deal with.
You forgot it's miles ahead of his H3, that he has at his 2nd address.
If he's a beta tester than he shouldn't have to ask how to force a download to beta software either.
On His H2 that had U213, but magically had to be replaced next day..

Well enough about that.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

For both companies ? Very unlikely.... Even if the person was for one of those companies, they should know better than to even mention that they are.

Notice I used the word "allegedly." The very fact that he mentioned he was a beta tester for one company, not to mention both, cast suspicion. If one were a tester they would have signed NDAs that would preclude them talking about the product in a pubic forum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts