Flex pack $$

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

nelson61

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
Where it's Warm
Wow.
I've been one of those sticky, lazy users that never get around to seeing what they are paying for.

I was bored today and started comparing.

Flex pack saved me $25 / month and I did not lose anything we watch.

Could have bought myself an expensive toy with the money I was throwing away.

Wow.
I've been one of those sticky, lazy users that never get around to seeing what they are paying for.

I was bored today and started comparing.

Flex pack saved me $25 / month and I did not lose anything we watch.

Could have bought myself an expensive toy with the money I was throwing away.

And rumors if it's demise may have been premature. Over the last few weeks DISH has been running quite a few commercials featuring it. I am at Top 200 with a great deal but I can see at some point going to Flex and do a Dare2be. (Get add ons for specific things I want to see then drop them)

I save that same $25.00 a month over using top 200 and the only channel I miss is BBC AMERICA. I just buy the season of the one show" Dr. Who" & I watch on it on Amazon Prime. Cheaper to buy the seaon once than to keep paying the extra $25.00 monthly to keep it in top 200. Love FLEX pack and I am on my second year of my price freeze.

No ESPNU kills it for me.. no idea why that isn't included with ESPN/ESPN2 on that addon.
Not to mention a few other HD alt channels that carry certain CFB games..must have so ohh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)