DISH needs to Carry One America News Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.
J

John Lee

Dec 24, 2014
Denver
One America News Network is one of the few news channels that offers "news", not 24/7 opinion. When is Dish going to stop letting DirecTV have a superior lineup with One America News Network. Has Dish given up on its video business?

bobvick

bobvick

Pub Member / Supporter
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2006
Northwest Alabama
One America News Network is one of the few news channels that offers "news", not 24/7 opinion. When is Dish going to stop letting DirecTV have a superior lineup with One America News Network. Has Dish given up on its video business?

I am sure Dish is missing out on hoards of subscribers because of this.

I read where AT&T-DirecTv is expecting an explosion of growth in their linear video business as the result of adding this channel.

As a matter of fact, the article stated their installers might not be able to keep up.

As a result of this anticipated boom in video subscribers AT&T’s stock rose 12% today.

pattykay

pattykay

formerly crodrules
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 14, 2014
North Central Ohio

I read where AT&T-DirecTv is expecting an explosion of growth in their linear video business as the result of adding this channel.

As a matter of fact, the article stated their installers might not be able to keep up.

As a result of this anticipated boom in video subscribers AT&T’s stock rose 12% today.
Was this article in The Onion? ;)

M

MitchDeerfield

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 1, 2016
Florida
Agreed, we need to get OAN, it has no bias in its news.

P

PortlandChris

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 24, 2012
Portland, OR

If you really want this garbage then go to Directv. I do not want my bill to go up for more baseless propaganda.

P

PortlandChris

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 24, 2012
Portland, OR

And I am sure that DISH would lose subscribers if it's bill went up to get the channel. This channel is not even a blip in the ratings game.

Reactions: charlesrshell
M

mdram

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 24, 2005
Md
never hear of the channel, and i have directv

dolfan3033

dolfan3033

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 10, 2010
NC
I think you should make one new thread saying this. Dorothy told me that if you post the same thing 3 times, it’ll definitely come true.

Reactions: pattykay
navychop

navychop

Member of the Month - July 2014!
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
So we’re about to get AWE, too?
;)

Reactions: pattykay
Peter Parker

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
AWE at least has some good Bxing coverage.

M

MitchDeerfield

SatelliteGuys Pro
Feb 1, 2016
Florida
OAN is now launching a campaign against Dish for not carrying it. I was surprised how aggressive they are being.

Status
Please reply by conversation.