DISH needs to Carry One America News Network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

John Lee

Original poster
Dec 24, 2014
Denver
One America News Network is one of the few news channels that offers "news", not 24/7 opinion. When is Dish going to stop letting DirecTV have a superior lineup with One America News Network. Has Dish given up on its video business?

One America News Network is one of the few news channels that offers "news", not 24/7 opinion. When is Dish going to stop letting DirecTV have a superior lineup with One America News Network. Has Dish given up on its video business?

I am sure Dish is missing out on hoards of subscribers because of this.

I read where AT&T-DirecTv is expecting an explosion of growth in their linear video business as the result of adding this channel.

As a matter of fact, the article stated their installers might not be able to keep up.

As a result of this anticipated boom in video subscribers AT&T’s stock rose 12% today.

I read where AT&T-DirecTv is expecting an explosion of growth in their linear video business as the result of adding this channel.

As a matter of fact, the article stated their installers might not be able to keep up.

As a result of this anticipated boom in video subscribers AT&T’s stock rose 12% today.
Was this article in The Onion? ;)

If you really want this garbage then go to Directv. I do not want my bill to go up for more baseless propaganda.

And I am sure that DISH would lose subscribers if it's bill went up to get the channel. This channel is not even a blip in the ratings game.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I think you should make one new thread saying this. Dorothy told me that if you post the same thing 3 times, it’ll definitely come true.

Reactions: pattykay
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)